Write your CV with your target in mind
Now that you have only the most relevant information on your CV, it’s time to make sure it stands out as much as possible to the recruiter. As a senior-level job seeker, it is vital that you write your CV with your target in-mind, and not bombard the reader with everything you have ever done. You run the risk that may bury the most pertinent information and will lead the reader to lose interest quickly.
Continue reading “How to write professional CV”
Assalam o alukum
Today Article: How to install and configure ESET Remote Administrator
Continue reading “How to install and configure ESET Remote Administrator”
how to set setup is preparing your computer for first time Error
Method 1 – Registry Keys :
GoTO : HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\Setup
Here you will see a few keys related to the system setup. The registry keys and their values should look like this:
“CmdLine”=”” (This field should be Blank )
Method 2 – Perform a Startup Repair :
You can also try to perform a startup repair in Windows 7, which might be able to fix the setup problem. You can check out this article from Microsoft on how to do a startup repair.
Method 3 – Do a Clean Boot
The only other way you could be getting this message is if there is a program or service that is causing it to occur. By performing a clean boot, you can quickly determine whether it indeed is a program or service. You can read the following post from Microsoft that details the steps to perform a clean boot.
Hopefully, one of the above solutions fixes your problem. If not, post a comment here and let us know what you tried. Enjoy!
Hi, don’t you remember your Administrator password and don’t have a password reset disk?
Don’t worry here is the solution by using that you can easily reset the Administrator password without any password reset disk or any third party tool.
To reset the Administrator password you need just the Windows product DVD to boot from that.
- Once you have booted from the Windows DVD and the set-up has loaded press SHIFT+F10
- Command prompt will be launched, on the command prompt run the following command to determine your OS volume .
- list vol
- Determine which drive letter is assigned to the OS drive, in my case its D: (mostly the drive letter C: here would be assigned to system drive and the OS drive can have any different drive letter).
- cd windows\system32\
- ren utilman.exe utilman_old.exe
- copy cmd.exe utilman.exe
- Now reboot the computer and on the login screen click Accessibility option, it would launc cmd.
- On cmd type the run the following command UserName with your Administrator account name whose password you want to reset:
- net user UserName *
- Enter the new password and confirm the password.
- cd windows\system32
- del utilman.exe
- ren utilman_old.exe utilan.exe
So we are done with the password reset. Now you can login using the new password.
Note: This solution applies for other previous operating systems too like Windows 8 or Windows 7.
Continue reading “How To Reset Administrator Password In Windows 10”