Disclaimer: I (The creator of the video has already stated this, but I’d like to go over it again) do not take any responsibility for your actions regarding this tutorial. This was made by the creator to demonstrate weaknesses in wireless networks and for educational purposes only. Breaching other people’s wireless networks without permission is against the law. If you want to test this tutorial, try it on your own home network.
We will be using Dumpper and other suites to hijack WPA2/WEP/WPA WiFi networks. It’ll let you join
without a password, then you can get the password from inside the network. I’ll show you how towards the end of the tutorial. First, download all of the programs above. Now, follow these instructions for setting it up:
- Download (Link is Given Below) and Extract file than install JumpStart, WinPcap, and Dumpper.
- Open Dumpper.
Your programs are set up and ready to go, now begin the process:
- In the ‘Networks’ tab, select the network adapter you wish to use. Hit the ‘Scan’ button now.
- After it completes the scan, go over to the ‘Wps’ tab. In the area that says ‘Connect using JumpStart’, hit ‘Browse’ to select the location of where you installed JumpStart in the previous set-up steps. (By default, it installs in C:\Program Files (x86)\Jumpstart. Don’t open it, just select the ‘Jumpstart’ folder and click ‘OK’)
- In the area ‘Show default pin’, select ‘All networks’ isntead of ‘Only known networks’.
- Hit the ‘Scan’ button.
- Select the network you wish to penetrate. Remember the ‘Pin’ corresponding to your network in the scan results, this will be needed for later.
- In the previous area ‘Connect using Jumpstart’, hit the ‘Start JumpStart’ button.
- Under ‘What do you want to do?’, select ‘Join a wireless network’ and hit ‘Next’
- Under ‘Which setup method do you want to use?’, select “Enter the PIN from my access point” and enter the PIN next to your network in the scan section back in the previous scan results.
- Finally, select the targeted network from before and hit ‘Next’.
Now you’re happily connected with WiFi network you just penetrated. Do you want to see the password of the connected WiFi so you can get on from other devices without doing this process?
Follow these simple steps to get or see the password of WiFi:
- Open the menu where you join WiFi networks/view the network you’re connected to.
- Right click on the network you just joined and hit ‘Properties’
- Under the ‘Security’ tab, you can see the password, but it’s just dots. Check the ‘Show characters’ box under it.
- The password will then reveal itself.
Before asking any question follow and apply the given steps properly.
EDIT: Some formatting to make it easier to read